Thursday, July 19, 2012

Bobbin Storage Idea

I just thought I would quickly share with you one of my own little sewing area storage ideas.

This one happens to be one of my favorites.


Now I know what you're thinking. A box of chocolates may seem like a natural sewing area requirement, but that is not what this is. Well....it used to be a box of chocolates, but that was quite a long time ago.


Now it is my fantastic bobbin storage box. I am able to keep several bobbins of the same color thread conveniently together in one of the former chocolate heart nesting spots.

It doesn't hurt that sometimes I look at it and think, "Oooo, chocolates".





2 comments:

  1. Brilliant and lovely! And not even a little bit fattening...

    ReplyDelete
  2. i keep mine in a 3m donut tape dispenser!

    ReplyDelete